Fractora™ by InMode
Incredible Skin Restoration without Surgery or Downtime: Discover the Power of Fractora™!
No one wants to look like they are getting older. Yet whether it’s crow’s feet around the eyes, smile lines at the corners of the lips, freckles and spots from years in the sun, or simply a complexion that’s not as smooth and fresh as it once was, it’s nearly impossible to stave off the signs of the passing years. But today, we no longer have to live with an aging appearance that belies our youthful energy! Advanced energy-based treatments like Fractora can minimize even deepest signs of aging and environmental damage in order to restore and revitalize your youthful, naturally-beautiful skin!
Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Clinical papers demonstrate outcomes such as: improvement in skin complexion, reduction in skin irregularities and restoring skin to a more youthful appearance. This all occurs within one session or multiple sessions. Fractora can be used on active cystic acne and acne scars.
Kettman Aesthetics Center in Waterloo, IA, now offers InMode’s powerful Fractora RF energy-based skin resurfacing for those patients who are seeking the same incredible results as fractional CO2 resurfacing or even incisional surgery, but who aren’t interested in long recovery times. Fractora RF energy skin resurfacing safely harnesses the intense power of heat to regenerate aging collagen, revitalize aging skin, and restore your healthy, youthful glow. Safe and appropriate for the face, neck, décolletage, it is ideal for patients seeking to reverse minor sun damage as well as moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. Face and body areas that exhibit active acne or acne scarring are also suitable for treatment.
Benefits of Fractora RF Energy Resurfacing
- Powerful anti-aging results similar to fractional CO2 laser treatments
- Minimal downtime: return to your normal activities within a day or two
- Ideal for the treatment of moderate to severe wrinkles
- Safe for use even on the delicate skin of the eyelids and neck
- Safe for use on all skin types with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Fully customizable with multiple penetration depths and density configurations
- Can be combined with other rejuvenation treatments